How You Can Help

Our mission is to provide assistance to people in need; women, children, and those who are not able to fend for themselves, as God commands us to do.  We do this by providing resources, including information, in-kind donations, and limited financial assistance to people in need.  

There are several ways that you can help:

1) Cash donations of any size; $25, $50, $100 or more are needed to support our various outreach areas.  Write on your check the area that you want your donation to support, and send your donation to the address below:

Care 4 My Lambs, Inc.
18 Oak Street, #42
Brentwood, CA 94513

You can also donate using PayPal (use PayPal icon at right)

2) We need donations of the following specific non-perishible items:

  • Rice
  • Pinto Beans
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Garlic Salt
  • Oregano
  • Cumin
  • Sugar
  • Flour
  • Pastas
  • Cup of Noodles
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Coffee or Tea
  • Canned Soups
  • Canned Vegetables
  • Canned Tuna
  • Cereals
  • Juices (plastic bottles only)
  • Cookies
  • Crackers
  • Diapers
  • Wipes
  • Baby Formula
  • Baby Food (in jars)
  • Paper Towels
  • Dish soap
  • Toilet Paper
  • Toothpaste
  • Shaving Cream
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Bath Soap


For more information, please contact us.

3) Donate your vehicle to Care 4 My Lambs.  In a cooperative effort between Donation Line and Care 4 My Lambs, your vehicle can be donated to our organization, running or not.  You will receive a tax deduction from Care 4 My Lambs.  In addition to cars, you can donate trucks, vans, boats, motorcycles, jet skis, snowmobiles, RVs, and even airplanes.  You must have clear title.  Free Towing.  No Hassle.  Pickup ASAP.   Call 24/7 877-CARS-4-US (877 227-7487), ext 2449.  You can also donate online at - just use the charity pull-down menu to select Care 4 My Lambs. 

4) Donate vehicles in good operating condition.  We need vehicles in good operating condition to give to some of our clients.  Often we have students, women leaving homeless and domestic violence shelters, single moms, or others who need a car.  They just need something to get around town, nothing fancy.  If you have such a vehicle and would like to donate it to a good cause, please contact us.

5) You can also donate your vehicle using 1-877 Charity. This is similar to the above link, but using a different charity. To use this link, you will need to enter our name and tax ID on the donation form. Our federal tax ID is 26-4535272.

6) Donate your time: Occasionally we need help moving furniture, delivering groceries, or other errands. As a 501(c)3 we are able to give credit for Community Service Hours. If you are interested, please contact us.